xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Freenukehosting.com

I try vote FNH but it says "you have rated this service..." but I didn't see my I.P address.... :?

I have the same problem :cry:
What can be the problem with that service :?:

Only if you are on a dialup connection.If you have broadband, it will sometimes (not always), change if you reboot the router. So if you have broadband, you usually keep the same IP address, for an extended period.

Sandman about the voting being tallied wrong and that other host staying at #1 at Clickhere, that is fishy. Something must be going on, we'll have to let the admin know about this.

Yeah - the problem is that we don't know what is going on, and even if we did, there wasn't really a lot that could be done about it. I mean, what would you suggest? Boycot them? - I din't think so!!!!!!!!!!!!! :?

I've voted once, and I'm thinking about voting again. :DHey, my IP is dinamic and it changes more often than yours, and it is broadband connection.We could create a thread for the ones that can't vote, then me and others like me could do a vote for those who can't! :DWhat you think?

My IP address is dynamic too, but the thing with IP adresses is that they can only change when you are not connected and since broadband is always on, it is not very often it do change. It's really only if you have to reboot the router/modem or if you have a line disruption. :wink:Edit: Regarding the second part of your post, - well - I don't really think it will be a workable solution!

Ok, I know about that.But me, once in a while, disconnect the modem from the power. And I do access to internet from other locations too. That's why this idea came. I'm avaiable to vote some times these days, and once in a while later days. But it is a weird idea, anyway... :D

The rating system at http://www.clickherefree.com/ seems to be really unfair.  How can 20votes be compared with 400 plus votes.... Some Sites on top 10 were rated by as few as 20 to 50 voters..... huh...

Because all of them or 95%+ of them vote "excellent" but FNH have about 10% of "poor" too...(Voted by other ppl)