xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

FNH got 300 votes,the highest vote in www.clickherefree.com

Agree! FNH support all languages!Only this point it worth the best!and it offers free 800 MB space, 10,000 MB bandwidth, unlimited mysql, email accounts, subdomains, addon domains, parked domains and free cpanel/fantastico/xcontroller and etc..........FNH is the best!

the 1st is 1 Xtreme-Webhost 4.91 / 5 256  <==UNFAIR !!!!!!UNFAIR !!!!!!UNFAIR !!!!!!UNFAIR !!!!!!

Xtreme-Webhost <== there are 2 very big ads for each free hosting.
So which is the best, Freenukehosting,freenukehosting.
All member!Please vote for freenukehosting NOW!!!!!!!

FNH is the best... XWH has recently forcefully asked its members to place google ads... besides so many conditions are made... for eg. to get 50MB, one must have 50minimum posts, so on and so forth....Please cast your vote if you have not voted....

the 1st is 1 Xtreme-Webhost 4.91 / 5 256  <==UNFAIR !!!!!!UNFAIR !!!!!!UNFAIR !!!!!!UNFAIR !!!!!!

Xtreme-Webhost <== there are 2 very big ads for each free hosting.
So which is the best, Freenukehosting,freenukehosting.
All member!Please vote for freenukehosting NOW!!!!!!!

everyone better get there votes in cause i just got a email saying
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following is an email sent to you by an administrator of "Free Nuke Hosting". If this message is spam, contains abusive or other comments you find offensive please contact the webmaster of the board at the following address:

cops@freenukehosting.com

Include this full email (particularly the headers).

Message sent to you follows:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone. All free hosting accounts might close soon since we are not one of the top hosts on clickherefree.com. Please help us to keep it up and running for all members by visiting http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and voting for us.

If we got to the top 1st all plans will be upgraded.
also please visit our site when you have time to check our new design.

from sshooter please get your votes in so FNH does not close the doors on everyone :shock:
also wondering out of 1885 registered members who has actualy voted or if there just here for the free ride :evil: now i know that out of that many registered members not all of you have the freenukehosting yet for those of you that do this topic says it all

Chakhei, XWH only asked to place the google ads, they didn't force anyone! But they did ask to click on their google ads, and that's definately illegal, if google finds out :D .But they did force everyone to vote on clickherefree, and clickherefree didn't allow that and removed them temporary from the top-30. So FNH, don't force us to vote there, because clickherefree will ban FNH if they find out you forced us.

Dude, I have to say I am disappointed in xtreme.I thought they were the best, they had the 1337est plans ever, but then they went and put ads on their *BLEEP*. Then they had to go and delete EVERY free hosting account for no reason. SO ghey.

Yeh FNH is really giving a lot of feature and space for hosting members.... XWH will come back soon with xtreme plans.. Ads wun harm anythin.. So long live FNH and XWH........infact i voted for both........

Dude, I have to say I am disappointed in xtreme.
I thought they were the best, they had the 1337est plans ever, but then they went and put ads on their *BLEEP*. Then they had to go and delete EVERY free hosting account for no reason. SO ghey.

You cant be more right Niosis, they kicked me out shortly after the google ads was implimented. I think they had to change their server again or something. Lost all my stuff and they didnt even warn me!

Grrr :x