xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Definitely.....

i am gonna buy this Paid Web Hosting soon!Its very good this free hosting, but i will use this free like an test.I really dont like it to be free too long :-)So soon its Christmas, and the Santa Claus will be here :DSo what did u wish to Christmas gift ?Are someobdy gonna celebrate it outside the country or?I am gonna do it, i live in sweden so i am going to norway on tuesday :DHave an nice day :D

I will be going interstate for christmas. You know - we danes are having christmas on the 24th and then again on the 25th (for the australian part of the family). The best of both worlds. :D nya...nya :wink:

[b]ThA_mAn wrote:[/b] i am gonna buy this Paid Web Hosting soon!Its very good this free hosting, but i will use this free like an test.I really dont like it to be free too long

I agree, once you trust them, if you have money it's a good idea to upgrade... they give so much for so less...

agree, once you trust them, if you have money you it's a good idea to upgrade... they give so much for so less...

Yeah its very cheap also :D But i hope they will not quit hosting this free !