xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Suggestion

I think that there should be more people that can setup the sites for people so that people dont have to wait days to get there hosting, and dont have to wait days to get help.

If we have more people to help they should be a help team and not a setup team. You should have to wait for hosting and not be impatient because after all it is free so you should be thankful its even being given out.

i worry that if people are signed up immediately, then the resources on the server are wasted...i mean...can the admin support an unlimited number of sign ups?If its a limited number of mods, then it may be easier for them to agree when the server has reached capacity?

They are getting more people.There are a lot of requests to go through.AND This is the best free hosting around... you can't find better! 800meg, 5gig! :shock:

actually..fnh IS the best host...and besides...they revcieve so many requests they hav e to take time to consider and create...