xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

phpnuke or something else?

As i am currently drawing and building my new website, i've been wondering about a few things.What i want for sure is a blog and a gallery function. It will most probably get some other content as time goes on, too. For all sorts of content management and adding stuff later, phpnuke seems like the right thing.But as for now, i'm not very sure if phpnuke can handle the blog and the gallery. And i dont think i need to have members as such either.So what do you people think? Can i do all that in phpnuke or what should i use?

As i am currently drawing and building my new website, i've been wondering about a few things.
What i want for sure is a blog and a gallery function. It will most probably get some other content as time goes on, too. For all sorts of content management and adding stuff later, phpnuke seems like the right thing.
But as for now, i'm not very sure if phpnuke can handle the blog and the gallery. And i dont think i need to have members as such either.

So what do you people think? Can i do all that in phpnuke or what should i use?

Phpnuke already comes with a blog, you can just install the gallery. Phpnuke can handle it!

yes, phpnuke can do that, but i recommend the CMS TWiki because is very flexible and already have A LOT of modules, included blog and images galleries. for more info visit the link :D