xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

YAB(Yet another Blog)

Well here it is: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I was wondering what the policy was for deleting web accounts? I've been researching this free host and it seems that a lot of people just get there accounts deleted just out of the blue without warning or reason, Admin or someone get back to me on that cause it would suck for me to have spent 5-6hrs last night getting *BLEEP* done for them to later go and delete me :|

Well here it is: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
I was wondering what the policy was for deleting web accounts? I've been researching this free host and it seems that a lot of people just get there accounts deleted just out of the blue without warning or reason, Admin or someone get back to me on that cause it would suck for me to have spent 5-6hrs last night getting *BLEEP* done for them to later go and delete me :|

There is no warning, sometimes there is, but there would of course be a reason.

Anyway, about your website, its realy awesome man! I like the dotted outlines for the blocks of information (dunno what their called). The color scehme for the links and everything is awesome too. Overall its really nice to look at and to be at your website.

skyglow1

8) Thanks for your comments on the site; they're greatly appreciated, but as far as the deleting goes.. They do have reasons for deleted these peoples accounts then is what you're saying? So as long as I'm a good boy they'll keep my account? :D :shock: :twisted: hehe I hope I get to keep this account for ever and ever and ever @_@; This is the best freehosting site I've ever seen in my life.