xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Corfu-Greece

Corfu is a greek tourist island. ....Don't go there, - it's full of greeks!  :wink:

that's a bit harsh Sandman!
The Greek islands are right up there with my favourite destinations.
Think about it, the food is fabulous, the booze is dirt cheap, and there are droves of hot women (mostly tourists) every where you look. What more could you ask for eh? 8) 8) 8)

I gotta agree with Crazy_g here. Great place to go, many interesting opportunities 8) I just think that many other places in Europe and across the world are able to compete with Corfu, it's not that special.

I am from Corfu and i just wanted know what people believe about my island!i think is really nice!here everybody call Corfu the blue-green island (nice see and many many trees)!thanks for post and sorry for bad English!

Chackhei, where in Asia, India?It isn't unsafe there?PS: I live in a state in the US called Maryland, and I see from your signature that you belong to Maraland! He he!

Chackhei, where in Asia, India?It isn't unsafe there?

PS: I live in a state in the US called Maryland, and I see from your signature that you belong to Maraland! He he!

Maraland is the land of the Mara people living in India and Myanmar (Burma), In India, it is one of the 3 Autonomous District Councils in Mizoram State of North East India. In Myanmar, it comes under three provinces or states.

To know more about Maraland kindly visit http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

It isn't unsafe there?

It is a very safe place... far from Sea, its lovely hill station.

PS: I live in a state in the US called Maryland, and I see from your signature that you belong to Maraland! He he!

Its MARALAND, not Maryland......

has someone be in switzerland?

bouble posting... are you asking if we have been to switzerland or asking any members from this country?