xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Who have you seen live?

Yeah my first concert was Aerosmith in '78 and think was like 6 or 7$US27 years later and still going to them.... rock onForgot some...:.38 SpecialBon JoviCray, RoberyCinderellaDokkenDoobie BrothersELOGreat WhiteHall & OatesHuey Lewis & the NewsQueenSantanaSkin RowTeslaWalsh, JoeWhitesnake

First off- I love you 420. You've been to like every concert I wish I was old enough so that I could've gone to them. But I've still racked up a somewhat impressive list for a 14 yr old-RushAllman Brothers BandPhish x2Dave Matthews x4The (Grateful) DeadBlink 182Coheed and CambriaGreen DaySimple Plan... *not proud of it*Thin Lizzy/Joe Satriani/Deep Purple *all in one night :shock: :shock: *AerosmithThe White Stripes x6moe.The String Cheese IncidentModest MouseU2The Presidents of the United States of AmericaI think that's it.