xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Who have you seen live?

I've seen...radiohead (twice) the pixes foo fighters green day the hives oasis ashred hot chili peppers the frames (twice) wilt damien rice manics street preachers complete stone roses (twice) the thrills (twice) the revs supergrass coldplay paddy casey seafood turn i'm sure there are more....

Not the artists I wanted to see :cry: I only saw a few and most of the time I went away because I didn't like the music (such mixture concerts ...)I remember I saw Scooter live and ... err... what was their name? Nyah, can't remember their name (seems to have a lot of fun there)Well, Scooter was great. 8)

I haven't seen any artists, yet because mostly some of them especially my favorites don't go here in the Philippines! And in cases they do, they're only on the capital city of the country.

Where do i start?

here i suppose!

here we go....

metallica x2

SOAD x2

eminem

korn x2

slipknot x2

linkin park x3

slayer

machine head x3

soulfly

POD

damage plan

static x

oasis x2

incubus

killswitch engage

36 crazyfist

blink 182

sum 41

the darkness

ill nino

soil

AFI

less than jake

bowling for soup

the distillers

cradle of filth

the hives

breed 77

hatebreed

drowning pool x2 (with old & new singer)

electric six

alien ant farm

jet

stained

X = how many times ive seen the band
plus i watch local bands every weekend.

right my head hurting from thinking so much, ive seen so many bands its hard to compile a full list, maybe i`ll tell more on another day.

What can i say I LOVE MUSIC

Saw Carlos Santana in Manila. The guy drinks onstage and the cigarette on his fingers doesnt seem to interfere with his strokes. Truly a guitar WIZARD! Viva Santana!

Too many to remember, but I'll try:3 Doors DownAdemaAerosmithAC/DCAlien Ant FarmAll American RejectsThe AtarisAtreyuAudioslaveBenatar, PatBilly TalentBlack Label SocietyBlack SabbathBleeding ThroughBlink 182Blue Oyster CultBostonBoxcar RacerBreaking BenjaminBrowne, JacksonBurden BrothersBushThe CallingCandleboxThe CarsCheap TrickChevelleCocker, JoeColdCollective SoulCradle of FilthCreedDave Matthews BandThe DarknessThe DeadDef LeppardDeftonesDevil DriverDimmu BorgirDioDistrubedDrowning PoolThe EaglesEarshotEvanescenceEve 6EverclearEverlastEvery Time I DieThe ExiesFinger ElevenFoghatForeignerFountains of WayneFrampton, PeterFuelGarbageGod ForbidGodsmackGrand Funk RailroadGravity KillsThe Guess WhoGuns N RosesGuy, BuddyHagar, SammyHatebreedHeartHoobastankThe HungerIncubusIron MaidenJane's AddictionJourneyJoydropJudas PriestKid RockKissKillswitch EngageKing, BBKornKrokusLamb of GodLess Than JakeLimp BizkitLinkin ParkLost ProphetsLynyrd SkynyrdMcClinton, DelbertMaroon 5MotorheadMarlyn MansonMatchbox TwentyMegadethMestMetallicaMotley CrueMotograterMudvayneNelson, WillieNicklebackNine Inch NailsNo DoubtNugent, TedOleanderThe OffspringOrgyOtepOur Lady PeaceOzzy OzbournePage/PlantPapa RoachPearl JamA Perfect CirclePetty, TomPODPoisonPuddle of MuddQueenRattREO SpeedwagonRolling StonesRushSalivaSeetherSevendustShadows FallShinedownSkindridSlayerSlipknotSnoop DoggSocialburnSoundgardenSmashing PumpkinsSmile Emty SoulSpacehogSpears, BritneyStaindSteve Miller BandStone SourStone Temple PilotsStory of the YearStyxSugarcultSum 41Superjoint RitualSwitchfootSworn EnemyTantricTaprootThorogood, GeorgeThree Days GraceThriceThe ToadiesToolTotoTraptTriumphTwisted MethodU2UnearthUnlocoUnwritten LawUriah HeepThe UsedVan HalenVelvet RevolverVendetta RedThe WhoYellowcardYesZebraZombie, RobZZ Top

You name a 70's arena band ..... I've seen 'em ...... ya know when you could buya WHO or Rolling Stones ticket [festival seating ..... remember that ?] for under 10 bucks ...... so lets see ..... the Who, ACDC, Tull, Queen, Yes, Todd R, The Cars REO, Skynard, Foghat, Rush, Genesis, even a rare Steely Dan show, Stones ........Canned Heat, ...... gotta stop this list .............Favorite show ....... Yes : Tales from Topographic Oceans Tour ..... Close To The Edge was a gooder too :) ..... ACDC with B Scott was awesome .....4 times420 / Jack