xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Help greatly needeed

hi i need alot of helpfrom the friendly fnh members and admins....i am a first time noob at cms....so pls guide me along 1)How do i make a scrolling news messages like /legacy)How do i change the themes to a darker ones like i am able to self code my theme....3)i need another admin to join my site to help me along....must not be noob must hv knowledge must also have his/her own phpnuke/cms site....thx

Well that site is down so I can't see the news scroller, although I have heard of a few out there.As for the theme, you can either download a darker theme, or simply edit a few files in the theme folder to match your own images. Also involves editing style.css for colors.Yeah I can be of help to you for a while. I like creating/managing stuff. I would be willing to help you out but only for a limited time, since my website will require full attention once I get the community going. Probably for a month or two, maybe even longer, depending on how time/development goes. Click on the WWW image below to see my site.If you're interested, email me or send me a PM.