xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

croteam rocks........

Serious Sam first and second Encounter defitinitely were the games i most enjoyed, real adrenalin, great graphics, amazing gameplay, humour, very good multiplayer........

may i say that croteam r my RL friends and i gave them some ideas for that game... i was outside helper for them for like 3 years.. but not in past 2.they have offered me full time job several times.. but i refused it couse i was still in school and they where exploiting ppl working there like mad... hehe... great game needs alot of work.. sometimes they stayed in their office for all week.. ordering pizzas and sleeping on turns on the couch..hehebut those 2 weks of summer hollidays where the best :D.. damn i liked that.

wow.....cool..........thanks for sharing this.........do you happen to know if they plan to keep on working on stuff like this or what's up with them today?????what did you help them with, you a programmer or what?i see you're form split, croatia.... may i say i admire that city for their great basketball clubs, and some of the players they produced, like my long time favorite tony kukoc........

hey, like wopw dude.who else here digs serious sam?whats the biggest lan party you've done with serious sam, ushu?anyways, its a classic. great gameplay n graphics for the time... and it all ran soooo smoothly. amazing they haven't sold the engine or made more games with it.

i helped them with some ideas.. like places and stuff.... nothing much.. more like casual talking about game and its improvments... etc..im not programmer.. i know some simple stuff but notthat good...they wanted me for level design.. but as i said .. i didnt :Di can tell u a little sicret... they r planing for few years now to create some adventure game on that engine.. btw, just try to imagine what it will b!!! ... we where talking about that 1 summer.. and they liked the idea.. so when SS dies and they dont see any profit from that.. new game on that engine will shurly come... so 2 posible scenarios... ill tell u just my idea... so 1 scenario.. it kinda like star trek theme... u will play human ... maybe some jurnalist or something that accidenly found himself on starship following his story.. then he will have to sort some scenarios atc.. game will b placed on few planets and starships .. so many different environments ... that is all i san say .. maybe too much... it will not b any similar to SS.. its totaly adventure game where u chose scenario by your acts...:Dbut they will maybe pick some other scenario.. this was my idea and they liked it.. but again.. they maybe have some more ideasbtw, dont expect this in near future couse im shure they r planing to live on SS for some more years to come.. maybe in 3-5 years this game will b created.. or not??... who knows :Dbtw, if some1 needs ideas for game or scenario writer.. or something like that... im your man :D.. hehe