xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Meeko is creating accounts (Comments/Suggestion)

I'm joining the team. I'll be working really hard to do as many as I can. I'll be on (almost daily) working on accounts.

Note: It's the holidays, there will be some days where I cannot make it to the computer. I will let you all know beforehand of events.

8)

Edit: My FHN AIM name is MeekoFHN. If you have any questions that I can answer (i.e. error with an account I created, ect), IM that. Leave messages.

Yeah - *BLEEP* happens. But it looks like you're online again. It was probably overloaded because of all the accounts you created! :wink:

It seems I'm going to have to quit creating accounts. I'm sorry. I can no longer log into WHM with the username and password that Admin gave me. I PM'd Admin presenting him with this problem days ago and have yet to recieve a reply. Again, I'm sorry, but I have no control over this situation.

It seems I'm going to have to quit creating accounts. I'm sorry. I can no longer log into WHM with the username and password that Admin gave me. I PM'd Admin presenting him with this problem days ago and have yet to recieve a reply. Again, I'm sorry, but I have no control over this situation.

:cry: :D

Too bad - but it's obviously not your fault, so don't procrastinate over it. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
Maybe it's a bug, it seems like a lot of ppl have login probs at the moment.

I think Whizz is also can't login to WHM...:D