xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Online Games

Id call them mini-games, they're not exactly proper games, just little things to mess about on at work or school :D Not bad though, specially the fact you can pop them on your own site for free.

If you got a little money say 30 bucks and alot of time onyour hands then I gotta suggest Halo come with gamespy which allows you to connect to multiple servers and play a ton of people. Not mu experience is needed as long as you know how to point and shoot and dodge and duck. Ive been to miniclips and its a great flash gamesite if you like your advertisement with your game. But my opinion is try this out. They even have a free download for the game on the microsoft site in there game section...

miniclip tournament pool is great. you get to win cash if you set up a premium account. not a bad way to make money if u are good at pool on there. 8)

Heh, everybody plays those at College. I wouldn't call them 'online games', though; I always assume thence that the games will be multiplayer-online.