xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Fable

What does everyone think of this game? Is it a good reason to look at getting an Xbox. There are other game in the factor but I'm really wanting to play this one.

its a good game all in all but it is a little bit short if u just go for the main quests but the other aspects in the game make it really worth while

Start from the beginning, to save or to kill? To heal or to destroy? You choose your fate, plant a flower or crush it, kiss a girl or kill her. Ever move you make detirmens your destiny, don't mess it up. I really enjoyed this game although I only made it too the second boss till I had to take it back I found I had fun with it. Your life is yours in this game, don't let anyone take control

Start from the beginning, to save or to kill? To heal or to destroy? You choose your fate, plant a flower or crush it, kiss a girl or kill her. Ever move you make detirmens your destiny, don't mess it up. I really enjoyed this game although I only made it too the second boss till I had to take it back I found I had fun with it. Your life is yours in this game, don't let anyone take control

can you also rape a girl? lo lj/k
i wish i had xbox i would get an xbox just for this game 9/10

lol actually you can get laid :) sorry for the immaturity, i'm pretty sure you can, you get a girlfriend and get a house. It's pretty advanced :)

Not to sound like a... non nerd kinda guy...but realistically couldn't you just ... you know ... go outside ...and lead a life of your own?

it' a kool game a bit funny at times lol but was short for me but is fun^^,, where you can go from good too bad is really nice, having the horns is when you know when you really kick a$$ haha < Join the Drak Side Luke > ^^

I myself didnt think it was that great a game. I had been following it before it was released and I was disappointed in not seening many things that would have made it great. The combat was good and fun, got very repetitive. The story was very weak. It was short like most people said but that depends on how you play the game. I put over 20 hours in and I was about half way through. Then I just lost interest in it. Lots of glitchs hurt the game/play. Alright game, average rpg. Rent it. There are better rpg's on xbox and a good one coming.