xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Oasis! one ov the best band ever! (I think)

Ive been a massive fan of Oasis for years, Seen them live twice.The best & Easiest songs to sing on karokie,great for chilling 2 when your drinkin and havin a smoke.when your in a sad mood theres nothing better than playing an Oasis albums to pick you..There music is such a big part of my life (grew up with there music)I only hope that some off you feel the same way..Fav Oasis track- Dont Go Away

There music is such a big part of my life (grew up with there music)I only hope that some off you feel the same way..

beautiful. I love their music also. It's nice to here that people still listen to music for beauty. I love music. There is a new and you may enjoy Keane. They are amazing. I'm a guitarist, but they don't have one. But I can't be bothered by that because of how well their songs are crafted.

Fav oasis song: Wonderwall(cliche I know, but it's beautiful)

Keane are great! got there album,I also noiticed that keane dont use guitars in any of they songs.Snow patrol are fantastic band aswell.I even like jamie cullum album.. "All at sea" is a top track.. :wink:

oh yea keane. at first i was like wtf no guitar. hahah what a joke. but they are uber. so yes. quite a unique sound.. u don't generally think of piano and drums as going togther nicely, but hey.oh yea, go oasis too. :D