xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

2 new sites

The first one is nice, but I was woundering how you get in modules:PHP-Nuke_Tools with the same layout as the home, downloads ectGreetz,N!ghtwarr!or

The Host Deny website is cool, hope it becomes a valuable resource one day :D. The second website is ok, but I think the white border is too bright, and also the TItle "Lloyd Botten's Web Portfolio" is overlapping the google ads.skyglow1

the google ads that dont work!It's only the start both of them.Thanks to FNH for letting mw host it's already been recognised by NukeCops, and hopefully I can make it grow.

the host deny site rocks, and follows an area of a site im working on, and would like you to consider a link exchange. the portfolio still has a way to go before its in its completed phase, so i'll wait a bit before commenting. if you want to consider the exchange, check Save My System