xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Calendar functions?

Are there any of the forum/cms/bulletinboad systems that are in the free site-package that also contains a calendar function? I want to make a forum where each member has a personal calendar, but where everybody can see each others calandars. It would also be nice if I can make "group" calendars that function for many users and not for a specific user. The system should also support upload and download of files.Looking forward to your answers! :wink: Regards,Davidw

Are there any of the forum/cms/bulletinboad systems that are in the free site-package that also contains a calendar function? I want to make a forum where each member has a personal calendar, but where everybody can see each others calandars. It would also be nice if I can make "group" calendars that function for many users and not for a specific user. The system should also support upload and download of files.
Looking forward to your answers! :wink: 

Regards,
Davidw

I know there is a calendar function for IPB and Vbulletin but they want people to pay for them. I think there is some calendar modification for Phpbb or Phpnuke, just search in the Phppbb or Phpnuke Hacks & Mods