xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Linkin Park & Jay-Z

I'm the big fan of LINKIN PARK !!!!

Hey, have you watched the video of "Numb/Encore" by linkin park and Jay-z? That's a very cool music video i think. but, yeah, i still like Linkin Park 8) better than Jay-Z 8)

I believe that rap is useless benign music, if you'll call it music. Most don't even sing, nor play instuments. I have heard people justify "So and so makes their own beats!" ... ... Okay, I and anyone with a computer can make beats. I have a program on my computer right now called fruity loops, it is a point and click program that makes beats, and "professional" ones at that. Honestly, if the person doesn't sing or play an instrument they aren't musicians. Anyone can rhyme. I used to do it in kindergarten with all of my friends, quite a fun game. Linkin Park, I don't like them. But I do respect them. They play instruments, maybe not well, but they play, compose, and make lots of money. They deserve respect. Jay-Z? He says things that rhyme, and a musically uneducated group of teenagers run out and buy his CD. This isn't to bash on anyone who likes him, I can't dictate what you should and shouldn't like, I just believe that he is highly overrated. Some people think random splashes of color are art, and some people look at those people like they are crazy, but whose to say what is art, and what isn't?

personaly i don't like rap, but i think linkin oark is one of the best bands ever (even with the raper they ALREADY! have, and he's great!) but then J-Z comes along? WTF??, i heard a song, with them the only thing i liked was when linkin parks lead singer was singing, i ignored j-z compleately.

Linkin Park is the shizzle. Jay-Z is the shizzle. I like em both. I also dled that numb/encore song and the other song they did together. That is the shizzle

personaly i don't like rap, but i think linkin oark is one of the best bands ever

you're wrong.But Linkin Park is already kind of rap/rock mix.
I like LinkingPark so much,a big fan.

I hate Jay-Z.  It's completly retarded that him and Linkin Park teamed up. Rap in itself is horrible, useless and involves no talent.

excuse me for a second here, Rap is modern-day poetry. it shows out the utmost power of the human mind to make rapid rhymes and deliver them in a most unstoppable flow that literally is nothing less than mind-boggling. if you don't like the music just say it but do not declare it to be without talent..for it is only talent that rap music is built upon.

"rap music is an art, it comes from the heart so don't take it apart, just because you cant".

and like someone aptly said "those who can't rap...sing"