xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Why Americas Army Rocks your face off!

With over 4 million registered players one must wonder why? I've been a member since it was a mere 900k. Created by the United States Department of Defense (thats right tax dollars) is the most realistic online first person shooter out. The game is based on the U.S. Army's ROE (Rules of Engagment), being sent to jail for team killing etc. You have to go through difficult training missions to access sniper rifles and maps. AA has a unique way of identifying friend to foe. See when you play on team A your guys look like you Army soldiers whereas your enemy on team B looks like an insurgent. But players on Team B see themselves as Army soldiers. So their are not anti-terrorist or bad guy side. Everyone appears to be on the "right" side. Recently adding vehicles AA is evolving rapidly to possibly rivaling counterstrike. So if you haven't tried this game go and download it. It's free for crying out loud!My AA sn:XcllcXHis_Ex-Girlfriend

Its hard to tell if someone is cheating. I mean if you play AA in single player mode you can practice enough to do a 203 kill across the map every time online. I don't consider that cheating just cheap. Really tell me an online multiplayer game that has a huge player base and not have individuals that cheat...Clangsdale

I play this game 2.I first played with version 2.0.1. now its 2.2.1Only 1 bumper is that i lost my acount... honor 30... i have to start over. :D

I use to play it all the time, can't really remember why I stopped but yeah there are a lot more hackers now on their then before, its horrible. :D :x

I use to play it all the time, can't really remember why I stopped but yeah there are a lot more hackers now on their then before, its horrible. :D  :x

Yea, I totally agree with you about the hackers :D

I saw someone cheating on a server with punkbuster enabled. The guy was running so fast we couldn't ID him to kick him out. It took 10 reloads of the map till we took control. Its a sad state of affairs...Chris