xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

GUITARIST SITE!!!

This is my new guitarist community. I'm trying to get people going to it and signing up so it can grow. It is basically offering things like lessons and news right now but I Also want to have very active forums and things of tthat sort also. http://forums.xisto.com/

Hey, if you're a guitarist and you want to help the site grow, sign up, and also tell people about us. we want to provide a great atmosphere where knowledge is open and free, and where people can meetother musicians. Kind of like this site but for musicians.

I Thank you niosis and everyone for posting such kind remarks of my site. It's nice seeing that people are willing to take the time out of there schedules to review and critique peoples' sites.[/u]

Great, just what I'm looking for, you'll have to personally teach me how to play the guitar hehe. I have an electric Samick Stratocaster. Still a beginner, great site! :P

I definetly would not mind helping people to learn guitar, that is the main idea behind the site. Hope to see every aspiring guitarist there!