xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Too much

Can a staff memeber place all the Announcements and stickies into one on this page.It is annoying to keep reading one than go back than read another one and keep doing the same thing.It would also make the site look better.I am sorry if I shouldn't have posted this.

I am completely confident that a section dedicated to Annoucement won't get as many hit as if they were in their own category.
In other words, people usually don't read all annoucements if they are all gathered in the same place.

Besides, why would you need to read the annoucement of the Spams spams spams forum if it represents no interest for you ? :roll:

I'm not angry (not at all !), it's just I didn't find this suggestion good....... and that reminds me this thread shouldn't belong here... :roll:So few people actually read the single announcement of the Request Free Hosting forum (RFH), so why would everyone suddenly read a compilation of some stickies/announcments ?(moving this topic)

You missed something I said.

Can a staff memeber place all the Announcements and stickies into one on this page.It is annoying to keep reading one than go back than read another one and keep doing the same thing.It would also make the site look better.I am sorry if I shouldn't have posted this.