xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Sad news....

Hey all, sadly I'm stopping with the account creation too....I wish to thank all those people who kept me busy when I was bored :PBut now I just have too much school work :shock: to do :? Bye all..... But I'll still be here, don't forget me :P

Infraid and Nieke will be both out for a vacation. How many remaining admins will be here to moderate the forums and create new accounts, then?I was so thankful my account was created before this happened! :D

Aren't they going to delete my account for the next two weeks that I'll be inactive in the forums because I'l be gone for the Christmas vacation?I'm quite afraid that maybe they'll delete my account. Hope somebody can tell me that will not happen so that I can assure myself. I don't want to return in January 3 with nothing at all!

Aren't they going to delete my account for the next two weeks that I'll be inactive in the forums because I'l be gone for the Christmas vacation?I'm quite afraid that maybe they'll delete my account. Hope somebody can tell me that will not happen so that I can assure myself. I don't want to return in January 3 with nothing at all!

Dont worry! A lot of ppl will be away over the xmas break. It is to be expected. Just put a note in your sig. :wink: