xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Blade Trinity anyone?

Ok, I haven't a clue if any of you actually like the Blade series. So here goes.I thought this was absolutely class...no, really. It fufils exactly what it's meant to in terms of Blade. Whereas the second Blade was a piece of piss, I really enjoyed watching this one.Disagree with me where appropriate please by all means.Although cliched in all the usual places it delivered a film a lot like the first. I feel that Ryan Renolds, (considering his career so far) added a much needed sarcasim and odd wit to the movie compared to what could have happened. I nearly wet myself at some of the lines he came out with.But like I said, I'm only one person with one opinion, and I'm sure most people disagree with me. It's right up there with the first Blade for me, not as good as but close. Also caught some nice Halo 2 and Star Wars trailers before it.That third film is looking good Lucas my boy...

talking about blade 3 :?: ... ok , here we go :wink: In my opinion the 1 episode was the best, after that 3 (trinity) ,,, and on far end is 2 (too much animation effect in fight scenes ... it looks not to good 8) )... I was on the "Blade 3" in the cinema. ... one word ... awesome (im some fan of that style of killing vapmires) ... The're was "real" dracula :twisted: , but i think he died to fast :D If you liked blade 1 or 2 you must to watch third :wink:

I never expect a lot from sequels as most of them are just made to get more money from successful projects. However, I must say that Blade 3 served its purpose well and was highly entertaining. The end was sorta too quick ending in like "yeah well blade is still out there blah blah", but overall the film was well made, unlike many of the action-hero films lately (e.g. spiderman). Still miss those Arnie flicks though...

I thought it was ok...It really didn't meet my expectations for the final film in the series. I thought the ended didn't make sense either. I thought if they killed drac all the vampires would die but he was still hunting at the end.