xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
darkplagued

Anyone Play Online Multiplayer Games?

I used to play Lineage2 and Ragnarok and other various ones.. but after a while I think they got really repetitive ... once you waste all your time on them ur level 99 .. so what can you do now? ... nothing lol go around and kill players? still that gets booring once in a while.. and the endless hours looking for rare items heh .. you know youve all been there and done that :(

I play Wolfenstein Enemy Territory. Its an awesome FPS, and is better than CS in my opinion. Its competely free, and has pretty big player base.

I play Soldier Of Fortune II Double Helix, it's a pretty cool game, I have been playing it for awhile, and it's fun, I played Wolfteind or whatever the name of the game is, but didn't like it, I like Unrealturnament too, and Battle field 1942, Doom didn't like it, is there any good game kinda like Soldier of Fortune? or Battle field 1942?

I used to play Pristontale alot until it got pay2play. Now the only game i keep playing (playing it for around 3 years now), is Counter-Strike! Just can't get rid of it <_<. I'm at a LAN now and i have played it for like 30 hours at least :) Counter-Strike owns every game!!

I play just about every good first person shooter there is. I love these types of games online. They are ever changing and fast paced. If you don't like this style of play that is quite different from anyone that I know. But oh well, everyone has their opinions eh.

Im a big fan counterstrike (and all its mod's) Americans army, unreal turny... Basically 1st person shooters. Americas army is the most realife though i think. The grenades are sweetest. Counterstike is prolly the fastest paced (realistic, unlike unreal turny) but battle field 1942 has sweet large maps and vehicles... So i spose i dont have a favorite between them all. Basically whatever i feel like play'n

I play Socom 2 and it is an online game. All of my friends play it and we just hang around and glitch and cheat but its not illegal its actually really really fun to do..........

yea i play s2 as well.. and glitch and stuff
im also gettin Killzone which is supposed to be like s2 quality online but less lag and a really good online game overall