xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Where do you want to travel?

I would like to travel to Australia :wink:  It´s warm, exotic, mouch to see :D cangaroo´s & koala´s + i have never been there.

Please do! :D
As much as I love to travel, one of the biggest lessons I've learned by travelling is how great Australia is! (brag)

I would love to check out Sweden some time also.

I live in JAPAN but I want to escape *from This country*.I live in JAPAN but I want to escape *from This country*.I live in JAPAN but I want to escape *from This country*.I want to emigrate to Thailand immediately now if possible. Foods are delicious and perples are comfortable.

North korea,South korea, France, Germany,Italy,USA.

And i will never go to japan where it is full of murders,forgetters though
there are beautiful scenes.

Yes. As the title says it. Where do you most want to travel?

I'd like to go to to India to admire the great culture there. I recommend Suriname, a country in Latin America next to Brazil, French and English Guyana. It was a colony of The Netherlands. If you like nature and relaxed people you schould give it a try.

Haha...tt's cos i'm from Asia...n I sorta been to nearby countries...plus, we get bombarded by american culture daily on tv...so enough of tt...so I want to experience a totally different culture and visit Europe...n belgium chocolates too....hee