xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Where do you want to travel?

Japan would be nice. I have wanted to go there for many years now. But the place I really want to go is New Zealand. I have dreamed of going there and watching the All Blacks play live.

Japan- tokyo.I chose there because i`d love to see all the fantastic technology they have been hiding from the rest of us..Im going to amsterdam in april for my birthday, To see the windmills and clogs.... Really........ :twisted:

Hopefully I'm going on summer holiday to brazil with a friend of mine :P Only we two! :D That rocks if you know I'm only 16 :P:D Let's get drunk and make some female "friends" there :P:D

I suggest to go to China when travelling in Asia. It is not very expensive, the people are great, the culture and history is like nothing you have ever seen and the nature is terrific. I especially liked the southern parts of China near Hong Kong. A great place to visit is Yangshuo or Longsheng (look them up and be amazed...)

China is crazy - the culture is so deep....so are most of the countries around there, like mongolia...Eastern Russia is really nice too.I think the place with the best views is probably Alaska. But the great wall looks incredible too, and the architecture is fascinating.if you want culture/crazy buildings...go to asia / south americaif you want natural rugged scenery go to the himalaya / alaskaif you want heat go to australasiaand if you've nothing better to do/ have been everywhere else/ or live here and are short of cash, come to europe(although, i havnt done too much europe myself! - and some places are pretty hot and/or full of culture i guess - im doing lots next year :D )

I'd love to visit Sweden again someday...besides that, my favourite is Canada (dunno why, maybe because it's so close to the US but totally different :D)