xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Promoting Free Nuke Hosting

I guess this is feedback as well as sort of a suggestion...

I've been creating a website, similar yet very different to clickherefree. My website is a while from complete but I am beggining to list good quality hosts. The website I am creating is different to clickherefree because it will only list around 20 or more hosts, the list changing regulalry of course (due to drop outs, new hosts, etc.). I have listed Nuke Hosting in it already but as I haven't been hosted here before, I can really give the most educated comments on the hosting.

I am suggesting that someone here should fill out a host submission form to help me out.

The link is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and to submit a host go to "submit host" >> "sumbit free host". Also the paid host deals can be submitted but as it says I am currently not listing free hosts (yet).

Thank you to anyone who helps me out here. I hope it will bring Free Nuke Hosting some more publicity in the future :P

Also, I will shortly be adding a rating system, and I will let you know when I do so you can get everyone to give it a nice rating. Then i'll periodically re-arrange the hosts in order.

Also, I will shortly be adding a rating system, and I will let you know when I do so you can get everyone to give it a nice rating. Then i'll periodically re-arrange the hosts in order.

Aite! Danshor...do whatever you like..:P

Ok. Done. You can now vote for Free Nuke Hosting :P simple go to the home page and take the nuke hosting link. Then down the bottom of the page there is a user rating section. Rate it whatever you like, although I think I know what your ratings will be :P

Your website looks very professional, but you must have much more free webhost and paid ones. And you have to include the forum.But do you get much traffic to your website? That's one of the most important parts of your task.But I think you're doing a very good job with it. If I were you, I should focus on the comments and especially the forum, because most websites that compare webhosts don't have such a forum, and that would be very original and usefull.Try to make it that way that people can only vote once with each ip-adress, because otherwise if your website becomes famous, there will be a lot of abuse.

That's right. The next thing im working on is user comments for each host, and then i'll add the forum.As I said the site isn't yet complete, but im getting there :P

I added a comments section. So go to the freenukehost bit and say what YOU think. Comments on the homepage will change, they're basically space fillers at the moment.Now everyone can add their own comments.