xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Free domains for you !

FREE Domains -- .info for you guys.

If you think you can offer me something useful and I may like it then you can get a domain for yourself.Try it send me your offer and I will try to give you domains

65 Available.

~ title edited ~ Infraid

Uhh, I have a free .info domain tutorial saved on my desktop. I know how to get free .info domains and I wouldn't mind posting it. In fact I will once someone tells me where

Uhh, I have a free .info domain tutorial saved on my desktop. I know how to get free .info domains and I wouldn't mind posting it. In fact I will once someone tells me where

Just upload it to your webspace, and post the link to it, here. :wink:

Just upload it to your webspace, and post the link to it, here. :wink:

illegal stuff on FNH server is not allowed.. also linkig it here if on other server too :?

Since when is a tutorial, on how to obtain a domain name, illegal.And I assume, of course that his webspace is on FNH, otherwise I dont think he would be here. :roll:

Since when is a tutorial, on how to obtain a domain name, illegal.And I assume, of course that his webspace is on FNH, otherwise I dont think he would be here.  :roll:

im not shure, but explanation haw to do illegal things is also illegal (only if hacking free .info domain is legal? :P )

many ppl here have outside hosts too :P

How do you have 65? I wouldd o somehting but you can easily change the domain name if you want it or whatever, you or can eaisly delete it.

Sorry for the delayed response guys the domains are free...just if you can offer me something the fine....else no problem just PM me the domain you want and it will be yours.....http://www.yourdomain.info/
HAVE A NICE DAY PEOPLE

This is regarding me doing something.....ha ha . if that was my intention I would never give anyone any domain.I have 71 people having their domains under me and all of them are happy about it..if you are soooo of that kind find darkcosmic of this site he too has a domain under me and just ask hime what I am.....Pls Dont spam this thread with such msgs which make no sense