xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Matrix Online!

Get a bunch of people to agree to not pay for it. That's *BLEEP*. Try and start a net wide protest of that, I'm sure many others are feeling cheated. Start sending them e-mails and have more people do it too. If they see people are pissed before it is even released then they may reconsider the price.

Or they may not and that would serve no purpose? People email Steam, the dev. of CS, and post on their forums all the time, and does valve respond to half of that? No, they don't do *BLEEP* about it, and it makes me mad. Like there was a glitch in Counter-Strike for 5 friggin years, and they never fixed it.

I am a beta tester for the MxO believe me it is worth all of that $15 a month trust me. And its been pused back to Spring of 2005 now so they can get it running perfectley.

I've read that Matrix online will be available at January 2005  :lol:  The bad news is that you have to pay 15$ each month to play online  :D

lol 15$ it's not for may wolles :roll: