xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Website Has Been Updated

ive added tons of stuff to my nuke site please give me some feedback on this maybe evensome votes on it if you would like to have your site added to top sites goto my website and your site ive added a module into the site so go add your site and get some popularity :P its called [Top Sites Add Yours]

WHoah awesome graphics man! Only problem with front page is the "GO" part of the picture is hard to read. THe forums is cool to, although I'm not sure about that color scheme. Nice work though!skyglow1

ty guys for the comps like the nuke clock i have a couple of dif styles if you would like them im me or add me if you have msn messenger or youl have to wait till i get them in the downloads database on my nuke site 8) for all of you that love google ive also added a sweet google search module to the site

dude shooter! Your site rocks. great graphics, songs on opeing page, everything is great! Great goin man! :P  :P

lol ty ty ty wind90mph :P ty for registering on my site bro 8)

getting there almost done with the site not lol no really ive added downloads into the nuke site go and check it out and please register or sign my guestbook on the opening 8)

hi everone this is sshooter's fiance susan i must say hes done a great job on his website on a vote i give it a 10 because hes done so much to it and hes between working on CPU's at home wow so much in so little time thats effort on his behalfgreat jod sshooter love you susan