xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What is th ebest console available?

PS2 because more games... plain and simpleI don't want to hear this reason for Xbox: More power!!!I don't care about the power, I have an Xbox, and it sux.You have to pay for online every year and there just aren't a lot of good games out for it.

I prefer x-box because of the power, it allows the smooth game play, less lag, better graphics and sound. But they anal rape you with costs. It's so excessive. Online costs money, you need to buy a kit to play dvds, etc.. but at the same time, the online is faster, maintained better, you can download music to the hd, you don't need memory cards. So, it's hard for me. Price or quality... you can't have both.

I dont have any of the next gen's ... but i saw in action Ps 2 and X-box ...result's ... Xbox game (too me) looks much, much better (graphic and better quality...)I've played Dead or Alive 3 (X) and 2 (Ps2) ... no comments :twisted: Halo (x) ... much better that Pc version...in ending i want to say ... xbox is that console what i want to buy when i'll earn some cash( not soon :roll: )

Xbox has many fun games.. and Game Cube has and Zelda, and one Final Fantasy game... and PS2 has more Final Fantasy games.. I think all consoles are good :D

OK . . . PS2 has the largest range of games.Gamecube has some good developers that you can't get elsewhere.XBox has . . . er . . . really awful pads. Oh, and Halo, which I personally think sucks.Being a fan of Smash Brothers, I go for Gamecube.

Having played them all and I own everything excepte for the Xbox I would have to say that the PS2 is the best. The games for it great and it has tons of them, Xbox has Halo, GC has Super Smash Bros and Zelda

I dont know why people waist time playing games on consules Pc games are simply the best can get best sound, best grafics, best prices...Ok See ya