xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ariel

New Versions?

People, i see in the page of call of duty and view other versions:-UNITED OFFENSIVE-FINEST HOUR (FOR CONSOLE)Anyone in your country heard about it?? Comments??

hey all,I just wanted to let you know that yes there is a CALL OF DUTY 2 coming out in the near future probably by october if it doesn't get pushed back any more. Yes there are the expansions for the PC called United Offensive. There is only one problem with the expansion. lately only hackers have been playing the expansion. Most good players of COD are playing to original game. The vehicle portion was a good add on but it doesn't have the effect that battlefield 1942 had with its vehicles. My opinion is that the expansion for the PC blows. It had good thought put into it but was never carried out just kinda fudged over. As for the console versions of COD i heard that they are good games but the controls are a little harder to get used to if you played the PC version first and vica versa. If yall want a more accurate date for COD 2 then check out callofduty.com If you have questions please e-mail me at quan50@opbclan.us http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ come check us outQuaN

The bad thing about call of duty 2 is that it will require at least 3Ghz processor, 1Gig of ram and some Geforce 6 type of graphics card, which is nt affordable for everyone (at lest me) :)

i have played united offensive on pc online and singleplayer...i have finest hour on PS2 and i think that is the best game ever. but counter strike source is better.