xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

my first site ^^

This is rather awesome, but there's something about it I don't like - perhaps its because there's way too many things going on at the same time. Maybe a plainer background would help in that respect. Also change the font to Verdana or maybe Arial - Times New Roman just looks gay in my opinion.But awesome flash menu thingy though!

Well I know, the images downloading when you open the site for the first time is terribly heavy, and that makes everything "unconnected" so the site only looks awesome when all the images and the swfs completely downloaded doesn't it?But thanks for your opinion :lol:

You should simplify the splash page alot. Try to present some of the text without changing everything to h1s. Not only is it confusing and hard to read, it gives me a headache. However, the main site looks really well done, especially for a first time site. I'd give the splash page a 2/10 and the main site at least a 9. Change the splash page, and I'd give the entire site upwards of nine.

I made a mistake in making this site, I set it to Agency FB font without knowing that there're computers which don't have this kind of font, so no wonder if the text is ruined in some computers :P . But I've attached the fonts in the cover page, so I hope everyone will be able to view the site better than before after installing the font.