xisto Community
DataHead

Your Bad Habbits Dont They *BLEEP*?

What Are They  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i dont have any of the above stated bad habits but one thing about me is that i go after girls a lot and i dont fail to *********with them. my bad :P

yeah, i killed my pet cat by giving it acid once :(

:P:D;):P:P:D:P:D:lol::lol:
you are a murderer....stay away!
My old cat got into the dryer >_> *thump thump thump thump thump* I used to cry when I thought about it, now I laugh my *bottom* off >_>

All of the above :P

Whoohooo.....thats too much spectre. I can imagine myself having all those vices as my bad habits...I will be rejected

thats a hard one ya knowcuz i like to get drunk and smoke cigs and do drugsand when im all messed up then have sex with animalscant say all of the above cuz i dont kill people

i hate drinking alcohol for one and i even hate smoking the more. I prefer chasing girls rather than drinking alcohol and smoking. prrrrr :P

My bad human habbits would be that I am very over obsessive I guess :D:P hey after watching pro wrestling for 14 years, I can't get off it. :POther then that, my bad habbits are usually just never really finding a peaceful solution within myself.