xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

icon request

Posted Image<--Verdana as requested

Posted Image <--second style i thought you might like.

Posted Image <--A third

Hope his helps. I made some different fonts you can choose from because I was not sure what you wanted. Good luck!

THX Jbaker~

all of three looks COOL! many thx~

but i want each character in different height

(i mean same size, but not write in a straight line. one up , next one a little bit lower, third one up again in different height like first one)

p.s. hope you understand what i am saying :shock: sorry for my poor english :? :oops:

is it possible i can have a black background(or no background) and some space between last H and !

and i found that Verdana not that good as a iconz :shock: just take the 2nd and 3rd one but a little bit large will be perfect!

BTW, do you know the font of that "Enter"?

thank you so much :lol:

I don't know the font of that enter. sorry.I also dont really know how to do any of the things you asked. I know what you mean by different heights, but I dont know how... :cry: I may be able to attemp it sometime soon, but I will be away from my computer for the weekend so it will have to be next week. Good luck though.

Is this by chance the style your looking for I know it's not the font your looking for I wasn't able to find it by I hope this works.

Posted Image