xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BigEast55

Who Has Madden 2005 Such a great game

the only thing that madden 2005 was its new defense of play stick that about it, simulated my first season as the packers took the super just like that then started on all pro and it played like rookie. Bt i will stick with e madden franchise due to the fact hes still kickplus i got so many college rosters going i got enough players to make a dream team after all the old players retired or get a career ender love those career enders.and now they got a update roster with none other then brock lesner should be interesting to get him on a team.

I've got 2004 and that was awsum, what are the main differences, or is not worth me getting the newer version? I do like the controls, and the fact you can call plays at the line of scrummage. Three is a lot of interaction, maybe even too much for some to handle. In my opinion, the option could go even farther...

I'm back again just to say i have haerd more good things about 2005 from my frind who recently bought it . He said the new right analogue stick for crunching tackles is awsum, and the realistic factor is great too. Just though i'd mention it...COOL

i have madden '05 for gamecube. it is really awesome seeing how the last madden i got was madden '98 for computer. i really like the graphics and the controls. i don't necessarily like the hit stick just because i'm not sure exactly how it works. i just have to master it. but everyone should buy this game.

I was thinking of playing the Madden series but i have never actually bought any of them. It costs a lot and i'm not that big fan of American football anyway. Sometimes i don't even understand the rules! But hte graphic looks nice though ( i always wonder how you can control an american football player in the game as they have to work as a team all the time)

I've played Madden 2004,and I will for sure buy 2005.From what I've heard from my friends,the improvements to the game are quite cool,and they bring a lot to the fun of playing the game,which was very good even in previous years.I must hurry,because the season is coming to an end,and I want to play it now.I'll get it next week for sure.

Madden 05 is the best yet,that goes with out saying. It even looks cooler than all of it's competitors. Coach mode is also an great addition for those who like controller without playing. I don't see how they're going to outdo themselves next year.

I love madden 2005 it's the only game I play anymore on xbox live. I have a website for glitches & stuff but I don't know if i'd be able to post it without spamming so I guess if you want it you can PM me.