xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Does anyone deal in Computer Parts?

It's my birthday and I want my parents to get me all the parts for a good computer as a present.

I am looking for someone who can give me a quote for enough parts for a good, but not too expensive computer. My dad may be able to get a discount, but please give me the full price :)

I'm hoping for it to have a normal CD drive, floppy drive, maybe 15gb HD? I don't need it to be too good, but I dont want to be sitting on it all day, half the time waiting... My parents won't buy it for me if it costs too much... also, please tell me what currency you are using so I can convert it to AUD :lol:

This is just a suggestion but I found that the people at computer store should know alot about this kind of stuff. When I was putting my computer together I also got a book on the subject. I hope this helps.

many ppl here lives in different countryes so no use of telling cost of each parts or full comp :Dand even parts r different :Pexample... in my country 3GHz procesor is new tehnology :).. it is in stores only recently and it costs like +500$. and im shure that its totaly different in your country.also i can tell u for shure that u cant find 15GB disk anymore ... maybe somewhere in 3th world.best would b to find some1 in your town and ask him to help u. or maybe ask stuff in store. even worst comp u can buy in a store (and cheapest too :lol:) is realy great now.thanx,

example... in my country 3GHz procesor is new tehnology :P.. it is in stores only recently and it costs like +500$. and im shure that its totaly different in your country.

Damn! That's pretty much.. :S Here in Holland the processors cost:
Intel Pentium 4 520 (2.8GHz)
Intel Pentium 4 530 (3.0GHz)
Intel Pentium 4 540 (3.2GHz)
Intel Pentium 4 550 (3.4GHz)
Intel Pentium 4 560 (3.6GHz)
AMD Athlon64 3000+ socket 939
AMD Athlon64 3500+ socket 939
AMD Athlon64 3800+ socket 939

That isn't much if you look at $500,- :P