xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Logo needed

I will try to make you one....BUT OTHERS STILL TRY CAUSE IM BAD WITH PHOTOSHOP STILL!!by the way does that site you linked us to upsidedown?

Can you please specify? I?ve got the size and the colour blue. But what about the text on it? And should there be any pictures on it? And the theme ? high-tech, holiday-like, old-fashioned, etc.?

Please give some details and I?ll see what I can do. Just be aware that I?m not professional! :P

Btw, what is your site about?

the site will be a portal, i want the text to be MCZMEGA.INFO and i want it to be a holiday-like (you know with some tropical trees...) but it can be in high-tech style :P about what you said about you aren't proffesional it's ok i want to see the logo first and then i will tell you if it's good or not :wink:

Hey, I'm glad you like it. :D But really, if there is anything you want changed, please let me know. Personally I'm not quite satisfied with the text, but I didn't have much time to make it. :D So please let me know if you want something changed. A border, a different font, etc. :wink:

ding how did you make that?did you start with a basic picture and just put the text over?...i can do that much...but if you made the rest of it too then wow :D

The beach and the two palms are from three different wallpapers I found. I cut out the palms from the original wallpapers and placed them over the beach. The sun is made with lens flare in Photoshop.Not that complicated ? I?m still a beginner? :D