xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

PAID HOSTING

Upload some money to paypal and pay per month. Is it that hard? It's allways better to pay per month and not per year. If something goes wrong (I suppose this won't happen at FNH, but you never know), you don't lose everything you paid for a whole year. And you can easily change your host if you want then. But why should you with such a great host as FNH. :lol: They offer the best plans I ever saw.

How do you upload money to paypal??

by credit card or post office (i think :? ):P

i wanna have paypal but they dont have support for my country :lol:

does any1 know how can i arrange that. im live in Croatia.

plz, i wanna it badly :)

thanx,

Are there any major international banks that handle US currency where you live? Can you open a US currency account there? You could open a Paypal account by signing up for one at Paypal.com and assigning your bank account to it. You can then deposit $ to your paypal account from your bank account. It takes a while 2+ weeks for the money to go through but then you can use it. Make sure you comply with legal age requirements.

Are there any major international banks that handle US currency where you live? Can you open a US currency account there? You could open a Paypal account by signing up for one at Paypal.com and assigning your bank account to it. You can then deposit $ to your paypal account from your bank account. It takes a while 2+ weeks for the money to go through but then you can use it. Make sure you comply with legal age requirements.

yes, western union bank is in my town, but im not shure if they have agreement with paypall couse they run their own online paying thingy.. i think..

but hey, thanx for suggestion ill just went there and ask them about some facts and if its posible :lol:

............ legal age requirements.

God dang it!

Well gotta ask my mom now..but if people give you money via pay pal........can't u cash it in or u can just buy struff at ebay?

............ legal age requirements.

God dang it!

Well gotta ask my mom now..but if people give you money via pay pal........can't u cash it in or u can just buy struff at ebay?

lol... guess im lucky (23age), or maybe not?

with paypall u can make cash transactions allaround internet where paypall is suported.. and if u wanna cash it, i think u need to use your bank :lol: (mom :))

yea.. that makes sence. And you can tell that this isnt like his actual job or whatever. There are alot of stuff missing to amke it look mroe prosefional and actually lok like it will stay up for a long time. the following, "About us", "contant us", get the site copyrighted, get a flash homepage, get insatnt activation since there are no posts required to get this hositng, and like about 50 other things sio.. it is pretty obvious that it wont be here for like 10+years but whatver they at elast got a good community....