xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Computer jokes

c:/con/conor ALT+F4you wouldn't believe how many people try to press ALT+F4 about 10 times and they always wonder why the window is closing. 8) (Usually works in chats...)

A man comes in to a computer repair shop with a smoking power supply. The service representative was having a bit of trouble convincing this guy that he had a hardware problem.Service Rep: Sir, something has burned within your power supply.Customer: I bet that there is some command that I can put into the AUTOEXEC.BAT file that will take care of this.Service Rep: There is nothing that software can do to help you with this problem.Customer: I know that there is something I can put in... some command... maybe it should go into the CONFIG.SYS.[After a few minutes of going round and round]Service Rep: Okay, I am not supposed to tell anyone this but there is a hidden command in some versions of DOS that you can use. I want you to edit your AUTOEXEC.BAT and add the last line as C:DOSNOSMOKE and reboot your computer.[Customer does this]Customer: It is still smoking.Service Rep: I guess you'll need to call Microsoft and ask them for a patch for the NOSMOKE.EXE.[The customer then hung up. We thought that we had heard the last of this guy. But NO; he calls back four hours later!]Service Rep: Hello, Sir, how is your computer?Customer: I called Microsoft and they said that my power supply is incompatible with their NOSMOKE.EXE and that I need to get a new one. I was wondering when I can have that done and how much it will cost....

Your ram is so low that when you tried to run pong it froze...ooo...would you like some oil with that computer burn?

AAHAHHA good joke!!! FOR THE JUNKJOKEYARD

that was lame joke sandman... my h umor is difrent i guess

I don't se you come up with anything better!

I wouldn't expect it either, from someone who understand this:

Your ram is so low that when you tried to run pong it froze...ooo...would you like some oil with that computer burn?