xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

JP is creating accounts (Comments/Suggestion)

ty so much jpsimboy and admin for creating my accout you guys are the best that goes for the rest of the team that has helped make this happen and FNH rocks i will let all my contacts know about you guys that is unless you dont want me to but i can reffer you guys to queit of few people as for your server i give it 110%

Congratulations jpsimboy with the Administrator team :D I have a question & that is: When will the free hosting server be up? i can?t login to the server :cry: Do we have to request again?Congratulations again & keep up the good work 8)

Congratulations jpsimboy with the Administrator team :D  
I have a question & that is: When will the free hosting server be up? i can´t login to the server :cry:  

Do we have to request again?

Congratulations again & keep up the good work 8)

Ill try to answer you :wink:

1) Yes, we must request all accounts again ... all was deleted...

2) All users are waiting for admin's signal... at the moment the server is down and we must wait...

There's many post about that on forum .... check them :wink:

Ill try to answer you :wink:

1) Yes, we must request all accounts again ... all was deleted...

2) All users are waiting for admin's signal... at the moment the server is down and we must wait...

There's many post about that on forum .... check them :wink:

Ok, i will do that :D

When it?s free then it?s free :D & the only we can do it?s to wait for the Admin?s signal 8)