xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Would this be allowed in my signature?

Posted Image

Would this be allowed in my signature? Or is it too big (file size 40k) or too high (139)? Or is it inappropriate? I would like to know that, because I would like to use such animations (better onces) from time to time for my signature.

If no, would a smaller one be allowed?

Just my personal take on it but it doesn't need to be so big to get the job done. Closer cropped pics and smaller font would still get the point across.

137px in height seems to be reasonable compared to some other members' sig... :lol:As for the content, I'm not the kind of person to judge wether it is abusive or not... I let this task for others !

I'm asking if it's not too big because I think myself that many signatures of other members here are much too big and sometimes even annoying.This is the first animation I ever made and that's why I just used some pictures of my website without adjusting them. That's why it's so big. Next time I'll make it smaller and try to animate the text.I just wanted to know if advertising my site on this way is allowed in my signature. If yes, then I'll make some other and better ones. (and smaller)

I'm asking if it's not too big because I think myself that many signatures of other members here are much too big and sometimes even annoying.

I completely understand...
So 1, I really appreciate you're caring about us ! :lol:
And 2, if it was way too big, I would have PMed you like I usually do...