xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Order of the requests is wrong, I think...

I see now that you have removed 2 or 3 replies from my post, thanks a lot! now it is the 6th on the line :lol: and it still have 3 replies on it!If you removed just another one it would jump to 1st :shock:But nevermind, 6th is fine by me, even having in mind that I was the first guy asking for the free host :cry:thanks again 8)

congrats :lol: I agree that sometimes it's not fair. The n00bs can really get on my last nerve sometimes too. just force myself to stay level :shock:

Thanks for the links provided... I'm sure some people will appreciate that act ! :lol:

As for your thread, I removed some, not all because it could still be unfair for the actual #1... (he might claim injustice, etc.) So I removed every posts, before the one that would have made you #1...

:arrow: a list of people who has been warned has been created HERE.

So I removed every posts, before the one that would have made you #1...

I realised that :lol: but if you watch it closely:-you would harm 5 ppl in 1 place in the line each and doing this you're taking me 6 more places
-after all, 32 plus those 5 ppl have their acounts unfairly before than mine...

again: I don't mean by that that you should delete the others, I'm fine in 6st :)

also I sent some PMs to admins about the order of the topics on a especific forum you can change at the administration control panel.

also I sent some PMs to admins about the order of the topics on a especific forum you can change at the administration control panel.

Thanks for your good intention, but please do NOT !!
PM administrators only in case of emergency (here again, depends for who)... So if it's just about suggestions or feedbacks or bugs... Surprise ! we have a forum dedicated to these... :?

Thanks for your good intention, but please do NOT !!
PM administrators only in case of emergency (here again, depends for who)... So if it's just about suggestions or feedbacks or bugs... Surprise ! we have a forum dedicated to these... :?
:) to late...
It was just when I was mad because of the spaming, and even because of whizz saying that I had to tell the space I need, and I saw that my posts didnt get any answers (is that spelled corectly :lol: )

and I may say that an admin replied to me saying that he was telling that to THE admin :P

So let me get this straight, the topic int he Reques forum on the LAST page (ie the on that is number 3 now) is processed first? That means mine is gonna get processed now :lol:skyglow1

yes... the new requests start on the first page and work their way back to the last page :) when they are at the bottom of the last page, they are considered first in the queue, and an admin makes the account :lol:

Yay I've been accepted, although I feel sorry for sol. He deserves to be put very close to 1st because he has waited longer than anyone else.skyglow1

wouldn't worry about it skyglow1, he got accepted way before me, even if his extra posts were still on him he still would have been one of the first day group