xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Download Manager?!

dont use any :lol:im just fine like this... and i never DL larger files.. only with p2p clients.so if i fail with small file its no problem to start again :)

I use Download Accelerator Plus. I believe it is one of the best. It have a lot of features. In some files, it even alows you to choose alternative source locations, mesuring the delay between you and each of the alternatives. Not mentioning other features, this one isn't even the main.

I used Download Accelerator Plus some time ago, but it had a filesize limit of 10 Mb. But I don't need a download accelerator anymore, as I use Firefox.

I use the default firefox downloader mostly, but in the few cases I'm in IE, I use Download Express by MetaProducts. It is completely free, with no ads. I used to use DAP, but it constantly wanted to upgrade. Needless to say, I didn't like the newer version and it has ads(unless you want to buy it).

Its good to be in FNH

This should be their new motto
PS, on topic: How come firefox doesn't let me resume downloads, say a couple of days down the track? I notice that when its downloading it saves as (for exapmle) coolprogram.exe.part so wouldn't that suggest it could resume? But no everytime I quit is says "Sure?? You'll lose these downloads!!!" and I'm like what, you sucker? So yeah whats the dillio?