xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

FireFox problems: Is it the worst browser?

I use both - depending on what I'm doing. IE is annoying sometimes, but it's not it's fault. Firefox took the code of IE and just made it better lol. Firefox prevents code that is writen for IE to executed, which is good most of the time. 9/10 its the bad stuff.At the mo, my IE is kaput, so am using Firefox.

WTF YOU POEPLE ARE SUCH PRICKS IF YOU HAVE SOME FRIKIN COMMON SENSE AND COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE YOU KNOW THAT FIREFOX PWNS IE.
seriously i really hate this! poeple that htink they know much about computers complaining like this is just *BLEEP*ed up!

The only person I see complaining is the person that started this thread rmdort . 99% of the replys have been people that have no problem with firefox. Like myself :D

seriously i really hate this! poeple that htink they know much about computers complaining like this is just *BLEEP*ed up!

The only person I see complaining is the person that started this thread rmdort . 99% of the replys have been people that have no problem with firefox. Like myself :D

What post is this about?

I have no problem with firefox. It isn't to complicated to use at all. All you do is clcick tools/extension/more extenisions and you search for curtain tools that you would need.... If you have troubles with it you are REALLY computer aliterate.