xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Don't click this link !!

I'm kinda new at php (so new, I just know how to script it, but I haven't done anything with it yet) so I don't exactly know how to write it.

well, here it is:
<?php        $head[0] = 4;        $head[1] = "No Click Version 2.0";        $head[2] = "Do you really think you should continue?";        $head[3] = "There might be anything on the next page...";        $head[4] = "You just don't know...";        $first[0] = 4;        $first[1] = "You just don't learn...";        $first[2] = "Are you crazy??";        $first[3] = "...";        $first[4] = "!!!";        $second[0] = 5;        $second[1] = "Do you?";        $second[2] = "I can type faster then you can click :)";        $second[3] = "You do realize that a computer is typing this...";        $second[4] = "That's Right!";        $second[5] = "GRRRR!!!";        $links[0] = 10;        $links[1] = "Do Not Click!";        $links[2] = "I told you not to click!";        $links[3] = "Don't say I didn't warn you...";        $links[4] = ".....";        $links[5] = "I dare you to click me...";        $links[6] = "Click here to get a virus";        $links[7] = "Click here to make me mad";        $links[8] = "The next page";        $links[9] = "To page ".($_GET['page'] + 1);        $links[10] = "You don't get it do you?";        $ID = rand(0,99999999).rand(0,99999999).rand(0,99999999).rand(0,99999999).rand(0,99999999).rand(0,99999999).rand(0,99999999).rand(0,99999999).rand(0,99999999).rand(0,99999999).rand(0,99999999).rand(0,99999999);        $page = $_GET['page'];        if ((isset($page)) && ($page != 1)) {                if ($page != 300) {                $link = $links[rand(1,$links[0])];                $headt = $head[rand(1,$head[0])];                $body = $first[rand(1,$first[0])]." ".$second[rand(1,$second[0])];                $pagel = ($page + 1);                }                else {                        $headt = "OK... YOU WIN...";                        $body = "I GIVE UP! YOU WIN!";                        $link = "Start it over again...";                        $pagel = "1";                        $page = "End";                }        }        else {                $link = "Continue";                $headt = "WARNING!!! DO NOT CONTINUE!";                $body = "IF YOU CONTINUE YOU WILL JUST WASTE YOUR TIME...";                $page = 1;                $pagel = 2;        }?><HTML><BODY><CENTER><TABLE BORDER=10><TR><TH ALIGN="CENTER"><H1><?php echo $headt; ?></H1></TH></TR><TR><TD ALIGN="CENTER"><H4><?php echo $body; ?></H4></TD></TR><TR><TD ALIGN="CENTER"><A HREF="noclick.php?page=<?php echo $pagel; ?>&id=<?php echo $ID; ?>"><?php echo $link; ?></A></TD></TR></TABLE><BR>Page: <?php echo $page; ?></CENTER></BODY></HTML>
or, http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ if you want it syntax highlighted :P

P.S. i wonder how much fun google would have at that page : :P

At least it's not one of those annoying never ending dialog box websites, where at the end i gotta ctrl-alt-delete to exit. I wonder if I can find the link to that 8)

I feel sorry that he spent that much time making a site that really has no value to society. Except for you learn how to say Don't Click Here in like 30 different languages lol :wink:

At least it's not one of those annoying never ending dialog box websites, where at the end i gotta ctrl-alt-delete to exit. I wonder if I can find the link to that

*gets an idea*

just joking