xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
internal

Trance And Subgenres What u think about it ?

I really like trance and when i mean trance i mean trance...not "commercial trance".I like the the melody and the sound of trance. Really good artists are Ferry Corsten, Paul van Dyk, Armin van Buuren etc...trance artist arent Groove Coverage, Drunkenmuney etc..., its called crap :Dwell i would like to know whats your opinion...and what u thing about trance and if u like trance then which artist..if possible maybe do top 5 artists list :D

I like trance, electronica, hardcore and that whole scene. I am kind of a raver so I guess it came with the territory. When I listen to it I love to just zone out and go with the waves. It feels really good. That sort of music is also really good for meditation. I don't think I like any particular artist. But when I hear music that makes me feel something then I like that one.