xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

The Ren & Stimpy Show

now what? *looks around and whistles* this thread is so fun *stares at wall more* hey wall did u like that show....... yeah me to,it was best show ever......o ok u said its on tv still....where? *waiting for reply* **i heard it was on the air again what tv station is it on?**

Yeah its apparently on Spike TV but thats American I think. There is a three disc DVD set out of the first two seasons, you can snag that if you havent seen it in ages.

Ren & Stimpy is utterly disgusting genius :twisted: ! Haven't watched it in a while, though, some years ago it was one of my favorite cartoons.

You are from portugal! That is hilariosly awesome.Did you have translated episodes?

And yes, it is genious!

Well Gohst, I really wish I had, but I don't... :lol: especially because the portuguese version is really well dubbed (luckily, cartoons are the only thing we dub here in Portugal, with some great results... everything elses gets subtitles). By the way, are you related in some way to Portugal? :)

Cheers!

In Spain they were transalated, but with a really good voice, actually I?m watching them in english, and the fun is the same, not much difference, it is the same weird thingAwesome, my favorite: The bellybutton elf!! wow, this guys had good acids! :shock:

Jerry The Bellybutton Elf! hahahaThe grossest bit is where Stimpy gets sucked into his own belly button then its like this little thing, like a peanut or something on the table. Then Ren sees it and he starts crying and he picks it up and chews on it! ahaha!Then when he gets sucked in he sings that weird song! Woah too coool hehePS: You live in Germany? Das is krass! I love germany, its a cool place and I love the language. Anyway, thats probably something for another thread.