xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cateye999

The Top 10 Movies of 2004

The Top 10 Movies of 2004 1. Kill Bill Volume 2-Quentin Tarantino2. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind-Michel Gondry3. The Ladykillers-Joel and Ethan Coen4. Man on Fire-Tony Scott5. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban-Alfonso Cuaron6. Shrek 2-errrrrrrrrr7. Hidalgo-Joe Johnston8. The Girl Next Door 9. Around the World in 80 Days 10.the day after tommorow B)

I might disagree with some of them, I found Kill Bill 1 better(More blood!!) but the second one just kinda filled in the gaps of the first movie. And around the world in 80 days??? no way! Troy was really good too!!

I think you forgot Spiderman-2 which is grossing money like whoa and set plenty of records. Also currents and contenders... De-Lovely (bio-pic of cole porter), The Terminal, DodgeballI disagree with 80 Days. It was terrible. The only thing comic about that movie was it's box-office profit.Plus, it's unfair to judge movies this early. It's still July. You have movies like The Village, Catwoman, and Polar Express coming out before the end of the year.