xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

LMAO

lmao, why would he do that? And where did that fit!? And did you means like 1 noodle thing by itself or like the 10 that come with the cardbaord to hold it or whatever?

Do you guys realize this is a free website hosting forum? This is definately NOT a forum to talk about the 500 packets of noodles your dad bought you. And posting only a smiley is really a great example to all of us. It's just a good example of spam!So can anyone lock this topic please?

Do you guys realize this is a free website hosting forum? This is definately NOT a forum to talk about the 500 packets of noodles your dad bought you. And posting only a smiley is really a great example to all of us. It's just a good example of spam!
So can anyone lock this topic please?

this is Chit Chat section :P
and we also have sections about movies, music... ect, so not only about hosting limited :P

Do you guys realize this is a free website hosting forum? This is definately NOT a forum to talk about the 500 packets of noodles your dad bought you. And posting only a smiley is really a great example to all of us. It's just a good example of spam!
So can anyone lock this topic please?

this is Chit Chat section :P
and we also have sections about movies, music... ect, so not only about hosting limited :P

Chit Chat section it may be, but I think it should relate to FNH issues or the online
community in general. Otherwise we may end up with a lot of stupid topics
like; "I saw a threelegged ant", or "what would a lizard say, if it could speak". :wink:

Hey, I wonder what a lizard would say . . .

lol! yeah, that would actually be quite awkward...

And i would laugh if i saw a 3 legged ant... or a 3 legged human... :?

And i would laugh if i saw a 3 legged ant... or a 3 legged human...

Havent you ever heard of Jake The Peg?
:roll:

And you call yourself Australian

It seems you'll have the last word Gohst... :P

Chit Chat section it may be, but I think it should relate to FNH issues or the online

community in general. Otherwise we may end up with a lot of stupid topics

like; "I saw a threelegged ant", or "what would a lizard say, if it could speak". :P

Completely true.

This forum is called Chit Chat, not Spam Spam Spam.

BTW, I removed the single smiley post.

I really disapprove this, especially when it comes from newbies... :x

LOCKED.